Brochure Design & Catalog Design
Get a brochure design you’ll love — guaranteed
Brochure design service at NEXT eBIZ help business firms of all sizes and industries to convey their message with professionally design brochure & catalogs, advertising material and newsletters. Whether you need a mailer design, a flyer design, tri-fold brochure, sales brochure, marketing brochure, training manual, booklet, pocket folder or a catalog design service, we have the expertise to deliver professional brochure design within your time-frame.
The advantages of Brochure Design Service over our competition
- Brochure design samples ready in less than 2 business days. Same-day rush service available.
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction and ensure positive results by providing unlimited revisions. You can request as many revisions as you like till final design approval of your brochure, catalogue, folder, flyer or pamphlet.
- A professional multi-disciplinary staff working on your brochure: graphic designers specialized in brochures, marketing experts, illustrators, copywriters.
- We have been serving thousands of clients all around the world for more than 15 years.
- Affordable and highest-quality end products. Brochures that will certainly beat your competitors' and give you the edge in marketing your business.
- You will also get e-mailable or downloadable PDF brochures.
- We don't use templates, we neither hire freelancers nor crowdsource your work. We offer professional custom brochure design work.
- You will save time by avoiding endless meetings and appointments. We will communicate through e-mails to exchange drafts and feedback. Our service is faster, more reliable and cost-effective than a brick-and-mortar design agency.
Brochure types and their importance
Brochures are of different types and each has got a different role to play. Hence, it is very important that you have a clear conception about the various functions of the brochures before you opt for one. Budget, target audience, purpose, etc. are the main factors that determine the type of brochure that you should choose. For instance, it won't look good if you are an owner of a big business and start distributing flyers to your clients; similarly, distributing gate-fold brochures will be too expensive. So, you need to go for a type that suits your business in all ways. In order to make the task of choosing easy for you, we have included distinct section for each of the brochure type. Below are the some of the most frequently used types for you.